Dreams that come true

When I was pregnant with Jorai I had a dream she was dead. She was already born...it wasn't a birth dream...but she had drowned as an infant.

Last night I dreamt that I miscarried the baby I'm carrying right now. She dropped out of me still alive. I didn't know what to do so I just held her and her little fingers gripped around mine.

I'm trying to stay positive about this pregnancy. I mean, it was just a dream. But I had a dream about Jorai and I never had a death dream about Asher. I caught myself looking for blood this morning. It was the first time I did that in this pregnancy. I'm glad I'm having an ultrasound on Monday. Maybe it can give me a little relief....I don't know.

I know it all sounds so morbid talking about it and I hate to even go there with baby 3.0 still growing and thriving within me...but I have to say that if I do loose this baby too, I pray I miscarry her. I don't think I can live through another stillborn.

I know it's just a dream...but I just can't shake away this pit in my stomach.

Comments

Mandie Oliver said…
praying for you, kim. i pray that baby 3.0 is perfectly fine and healthy and will be born at full-term alive and breathing.
Katie said…
Praying, praying - for a beautiful, healthy, strong baby, and for peace of mind for mama throughout the pregnancy.
Tali said…
Kim, praying for you and your little tiny pearl and looking forward to a positive post after your ultrasound.

Popular Posts