My 2 favorite kiddo things right now

Number 1 fav. ~ Amazing Grass Chocolate drink

Asher has become a bit of a picky veggie eater. Some days he'll eat them, and others...not so much. Thanks to Katie, Asher now drinks Amazing Grass Chocolate drink. It's a "nutritional powerhouse that combines 33 rainbow colored fruits and vegetables in a delicious chocolate drink powder." One serving gives you the antioxidant equivalent of 3 servings of fruits and vegetables! And there's only 1 gram of sugar!! Asher loves it. He won't put his sippy down until it's gone and usually drinks it within 5 minutes. It's also certified org
anic. For any kid who lacks on the veggie intake, I think this is a must. You can find it on Vitacost and Amazon for around $19 and it last for 33 days if you give 1 serving a day. We LOVE this product. I actually bought the adult version for myself and I like it...I like to add a bit more chocolate to it...but I like it!


Number 1 fav. ~ Blankease

Asher doesn't sleep in 1 position. All night long he tosses and turns and flips and is simply crazy. When the weather turned a bit chillier, he would wake up cold, so I tried to place a blanket on him, but with his acrobatics in bed, it didn't stay on him long. I put his blanket sleeper on him from last year, but he hated it. He couldn't move his legs and when he woke up and wanted to walk around in his crib, he kept falling. Then I found Blankease. It's a blanket sleeper with legs! He loves it and I love it because it keeps him warm and when he wears it, he kinda looks like a clown. He's to cute!

Any way...those are my 2 favs for Asher right now. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts