It was a mistake.

Thankfully, testing was done on Selah and all the samples are in pathology. The nurse made a mistake...which we all do...but man, it's just the wrong person to have this happen to. I mean, if it were a mistake on my pap test or something, that would be one thing. But to have it happen to me like this, as I'm waiting for genetics testing and waiting to hear what Selah's tests tell us, it just sucks.

I'm just glad that it's over. This afternoon has been horrible. I couldn't stop thinking of her samples being lost. I couldn't help to think that all hope was lost. I'm so glad that there's still hope.

So we're still shooting for February 4th for our genetic counseling, where we'll go over Selah's test results and decide what we should do. We'll then go to get our tests.

Comments

wifey said…
Oh sweetie,

I just read about your loss on the LFCA. You have been through so much, and although I do not know you, my heart is breaking for you. You are a survivor, to be sure.

I am glad, at least, that they have the samples, and hopefully some answers for you. Wishing you much peace and healing in the days ahead.
Anonymous said…
Here from LFCA....I am so sorry for all that you have been through and for the loss of your babies. I am going to pray that you find all the answers that you seek. *huge hugs* coming your way.

I can understand the need for answers.
Tash said…
I'm here from LFCA -- just wanted to let you know how incredibly sorry I am for both of your losses. Your daughters sound beautiful (I love their names) and I'm relieved that NILMDTS took some pictures for you. Please know you're not alone in this journey. I hope the doctors are able to give you an explanation for what happened. Holding you all in my heart.
elizabeth said…
I am so, so sorry for your loss.
(LFCA)
annacyclopedia said…
I am so very sorry for your loss of Selah and of Jorai. My heart just aches for you and I wish it was so very different for you and for every babylost mama. I'm holding you in my prayers today and wishing you comfort.
Thalia said…
So sorry to hear about your losses. I hope February 4th comes quickly and is helpful for you.
Phoenix Rising said…
wow. Thank you all so much. I've never even heard of LFCA. Seems like a great site. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate it. truly. thank you.

Popular Posts