Pissed, pissed, pissed

So I just got off the phone with the genetics lab...it seems that someone from my doctors office told them today that samples from Selah were never sent. NEVER SENT! What the hell? My doctor told me she took them and sent them herself. So where are they? The lady at the genetics lab told me that 'it's unfortunate' that samples weren't taken from either child. This is such bull shit. Sorry for the language...but they took samples. They were sent. Where are they? If samples weren't taken, if they weren't sent, if they were lost, we're screwed. We won't have answers.

This better be a mistake...I need to calm down...I'm losing it over here....I was doing so well keeping it all in, but it's pouring out like a river now. I mean, if we can't get answers, there's no way we can have more children. No way. This is so frustrating...why is everything happening to us right now?

This better be a mistake. I better get a call back today from my doctors office. My anger and frustration is bubbling over.

Comments

Mandie Oliver said…
oh no, kim!!!
T said…
How incredibly stressful and awful, really there are just no good words to address the pain upon pain you must be feeling. So so very sorry.

Popular Posts