website to help others find hope

Steve and I are talking about starting a website in memory and honor of Jorai and Selah. We want it to be both a resource page for people facing child loss, hospitals and birth centers and a healing place for people to heal. I'm not sure all it will contain...and I know there are websites already out there, but we want to do something. There are way too many people going through this hell and not enough resources...and the hospitals, as much as they're trying...they're just not doing all they can to help guide people in their decisions.

But I have NO idea where to start. I think we'd probably have to get a web designer on board, because I know just enough to be dangerous and Steve doesn't know about web stuff. Do any of you out there know of a good web designer in the area that won't cost too much? I guess that would be a good first start. I have an idea of what we want to do...I don't know...I just want to do something. I want to get out there more. I want to help people. I want to do something in honor of our daughters. I want their names to never be forgotten. I want to comfort others. I want to do something...anything.

Comments

That sounds like a beautiful idea.
I wish you great success and I know people will come to you for help. Get a button so everyone can put it on their blogs.
Mandie Oliver said…
chuck would do it for free, i bet.
call him.
Unknown said…
well, I can already tell you that you comfort me, immensely.

just reading your words is a balm to my weary soul.

Popular Posts