babyloss website



It's actually happening. We have a web developer working on our site and I'm trying to get all my type ready, but one thing that's missing is an address. We have a few ideas, but we'd like your input. Which do you like better:

astillheart;
breakingthesilence; or
asilentheart?

And as a reminder, if you've gone through a loss and have any suggestions for the site, let me know. I'm looking for things you're glad you did, things you regret that you didn't do, what people did that helped you and didn't help you and any sites you recommend. Also if you have any advice you'd give someone going through a loss like ours, what would it be?

Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i LOVE breakingthesilence! not to take away from your project (which i am so totally going to help contribute to) me and a fellow babyloss mama are creating a loss project too (grieve out loud.) i would love to be able to link up to your site once we both launch!

feel free to contact me for any content you are seeking. i think it's a wonderful thing you are doing and i would be honored to help.

and who knows, maybe you can help us too!
Phoenix Rising said…
sounds great. I'd love to link up.
breakingthesilence is a good name. :)
Unknown said…
breaking the silence is good, because it insinuates a moving forward...something we can DO, you know?

just finished watching the video of a friend's brand new baby and I GET the grief.

I hate it. Been tossed all around today. I hate it.

Popular Posts