I love woot



I've been pinning after a Dyson. Which makes me a bit sad really. I never thought in a million years that I, Kim Newman, would care one lick about a vacuum...let alone pine after one. But alas...I'm a stay at home mama that vacuums at least once a day because of my crazy messy toddler.


But Dyson's are uber expensive and who wants to spend that much for a vacuum. I keep rationalizing the cost because since I would be using it so much, it would be worth the cost. But still...it's a vacuum. Just a vacuum.


But then came yesterday. I check a few deal sites every morning. One of them is woot. Yesterday they had this...the Dyson DC25 blueprint limited edition



It retails for $530. Amazon has it right now for $499. Though it pained me a bit to spend the money, I bought one. The price? $279! It was brand new...not refurbed...and it comes with the normal 5 year warranty. I figured if for any reason that we didn't like it, I would be able to sell it and make a profit. I cannot wait to get it!! I'm soooo excited over here! Again, I can't believe I'm admitting my joy over a vacuum. But whatever! I can't wait.

Comments

Mellie said…
I have a Dyson Slim. I <3 it!! Really it has made keeping my floors clean so much easier.
Mirne said…
I'm pining for a Dyson too ... never thought I would either!!! But they are so expensive, and I do still have a fairly decent vacuum. Have fun with it!!
Phoenix Rising said…
Hey Mirne, Woot has a Dyson 24 on sale today for $279. Just thought I'd let you know. :-)

Popular Posts