Is there a rock I can crawl under?

To start off, in all honesty, I'm truly so excited for all of my pregnant friends and acquaintances and blog-friends...and I would never want them to not share the news with me. I want to share in their excitement. I want to share in their joy...

But come on people!

Nearly every time I log onto facebook and start scrolling through the updates, there's either someone announcing their exciting news or talking about their baby who just came into the world or complaining about their nauseousness or is showing ultrasound pictures or talking about what their toddler is doing/saying about the baby or.....on and on and on....and I am happy for them...but it's all just a sharp dagger stab to my heart.

ugh.

Comments

I'm sorry. :( I know I'm one of those facebook friends... If it will help I can put you on limited profile for a while so you can't see the pics and updates?
Phoenix Rising said…
NO silly girl. Like I said, I want to share in your excitement. I'm so happy for you! Truly, truly happy. It brings me joy to see your babies. All of them.

But you know how it is...as excited as you are, there's still a bit of sorrow in it.

btw...I'm not sure about a first name, but have you thought about giving her Charlie's name as a middle one? I'm not sure how you feel about it...but I think it would be cool. From the list, I like Ruby...what about Cora?

I love you and I love hearing your journey and all about your babies.
I know how hard it is.. :) It's still a very scary journey for me. I'm a tiny bit less terrified than I was with Kate but still scared out of my mind non-the-less..
I like the name Caroline because it's the female version of the name Charles. :) I may use it for a middle name. Corey loves the name Abigail (Abbie).
Unknown said…
yeah. i know.

i know.

**sigh**

Popular Posts