friends

Last week I blogged about J.G., the stuffed giraffe we got after we lost Jorai and how much Asher loves her. I mentioned that I wanted to get another stuffed friend for Asher in memory of Selah. A dear friend who read the post, made us an elephant in memory of Selah and I love it. She sleeps right next to Turtle, Ostrich and J.G in Asher's crib. I feel so blessed to have such loving, wonderful friends in my life.

Here she is...we're still seeing where names go...we're thinking Ellie right now.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
I just started knitting an elephant for Selah last night (I had to finish another project first). I guess I'll give it to someone else.
Phoenix Rising said…
Thank you Elizabeth! I'm sure Asher would love it...if you still want to make it...
Elizabeth said…
Well, it's already started, so it's going to get made. The question would only be who I would give it to. If you don't mind having two elephants, I'd love to give it to you. :-)
Phoenix Rising said…
we would LOVE to have two elephants!
Elizabeth said…
Well, I finished it last night. I looked for you at church tonight, but I didn't see you. Any chance you'll be there in the morning? If not, we'll have to figure something out. Next weekend, maybe?

Popular Posts