Gotta love babyzone.

I subscribed to the babyzone emails after Asher was born to get the weekly...'this is what your baby is doing this week' emails. They always seem one step ahead of you with stuff. Like when I'm reeling about Asher's latest developmental milestone that makes my life significantly harder, the next day I surprisingly get an email telling me that my child will probably start acting out.

Today's email was entitled 'Making way for baby #2'. Stab.

Ironic, in a few weeks we will be trying for another baby...but it's not #2...not even #3...it will be our #4. Now granted I never got to bring home baby #1 and baby #3...so if I get pregnant and if I carry the baby to term and if I deliver a healthy, screaming baby...it will be our #2 baby we brought home warm and wiggly. But I could really have done without the reminder.

Comments

Tali said…
Kim, I'm happy to read you're trying for number 4. My prayers have been and will continue to be with you on this journey.
:) We always get confused on how to word which number child we were bringing home.. It gets messy for sure..
With Kate we were bringing home baby baby number 4 -- but the first baby to actually make it home.. We will see if number 5 gets to come home too --

We will continue to pray for you as you prepare room in your heart for number 4.
I know how much you miss your girls..
(hugs)

Popular Posts