pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed!!!!

Let me preface...I'm so pissed off right now that I'm shaking.

I've never understood bitter, shitty people. I've never understood how someone can be so bitter that they treat everyone like poo. I've been mad before and lashed out. But to be continually mean to everyone and treat people like dirt is totally uncalled for. I think people like that should be mandated to go through intensive therapy.

Our neighbor, who owns the house but rents it out and then screws people out of money in the end, has been super mean and down right devious to many of our current and previous neighbors. We've heard story after story about the guy and both Steve and I have sat there, cringed at the story, but always gave the guy the benefit of the doubt since we had never met him. I personally had never met the guy until earlier this month when he told me to get my kid of his yard. Oh...Hi...Yea, I'm your neighbor...nice to meet you. Jackass.

Today, Steve picked up a certified letter from his attorney telling us that we have until June 1st to move our play structure 6' from the property line or he'll start legal action on us. The letter also said that he has asked us more than once to move it. Ya know...that would be nice...having a neighbor walk to your door and ask politely to move something. Unfortunately that never happened. The only conversation I've had with the prick is when he told me to get my kid off his yard.

To top it off. Our play structure is in the back corner...there is no grass on his side, no garden, no nothing. He's just being a prick to be prick. It's not even on his property...he just wants it 6' because he can. I want to get a surveyor out here to show us our property line...but that costs money. I want to fight it, but that costs money. I want to rip off the guys fake arm and smack him upside the head...but obviously I can't do that. I want to scream What an ass!

Our neighborhood rocks. It really, truly does. There are amazing people here. But this jackass...I'm thinking about moving it until he leaves and then moving it back...or telling him to take us to court and then continually asking for extensions just to be a jerk. That's not me. I'm not a jerk. In fact I usually bend over backwards for people. But I don't handle getting pushed very well. I think a fight is on. He better get ready.

Anyone have any good legal advice or know someone who does cheap to free land surveys?

Comments

get em! How can he dictate where you put your swingset on YOUR property!? It's not on his.. tell him to shove it. In fact, knowing me I'd go over to his house and rip the damn thing up in front of his face and then tell him to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.. :)
Phoenix Rising said…
supposedly it's in our by-lays...he never likes to give them out when someone buys a property, so many people don't have them. We don't have a copy, but we got one from a neighbor last week. Ours doesn't say anything about play structures, but the one he sent to us does...I haven't seen the one he sent, so I'm not sure what the difference is...I'm going to talk to some neighbors tonight.

He's an ass.

Popular Posts