Calling all prayer warriors

Wow...

Well...

I'm pregnant! Seriously. Pregnant. Really? How the heck did that happen? Really? Am I ready for this? Can I do it? This one is going to be really, really hard. I want to be excited. I want to be utterly blissful, but really, I'm just nervous. I feel like I'm about to speak in-front of the world, there are that many butterflies in my belly.

I am excited. I want to talk to Asher about it...but I'm nervous. I called my doctor today to ask when she wanted to start seeing me. I was thinking that maybe she would want to start seeing me in a few weeks...maybe a month. Nope. She wants me in tomorrow. Wow...tomorrow? Really? I wasn't even seen until I was 12 weeks along with Selah...and really with this babe, I may be 10 days along right now.

So all of you, my wonderful friends, I need prayers and good thoughts and well wishes and love and support and whatever good vibes you can send my way. These coming days, weeks, months will be difficult. Really scary. I remember my pregnancy with Asher and it was horrible. I was scared throughout the entire 9 months. From now until I birth this child I'll be filled with joy and fright, but all I can do is hope for a happy beginning come February...though in all honesty, I'm scared out of my mind that it will end in tragedy. Let's pray that I'll hear cries and feel wiggles and warmth, in the cold month of February.

All I can say right now, is that I'm in love again. You may just be a bunch of dividing cells right now, traveling within me searching for a place to attach for your nine-months of development and growth, but I love you already and I'm grateful for this one day that I've been given to know that your mine.

Comments

Susan said…
Thinking of you and your family. You can add my wattage to your prayer power meter.
Leesa said…
We're excited for you and praying for you!
Tali said…
Wow! So happy for you Kim. You can count on my prayers for the long duration of this pregnancy! Much love to you and your little "lime."
Noel Heikkinen said…
Praying for ya.
Anonymous said…
I am so excited and nervous for you. Praying God's peace over you and Steve through these upcoming months!!

Cindy Agnew
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
SnoWhite said…
We're praying, my friend!
Mellie said…
Congratulations to you!! Excited and sending prayers and thoughts your way.
Elizabeth said…
Praying for you every day!

Popular Posts