Mamacita's

I just wanted to wish all you mama's out there a very happy Mother's Day.

I know for some of you, this day is filled with painful heartaches and scorching tears. So for you, I'm sending big hugs and all the love I have, in an effort to ease, even just an ounce of your pain. You are all beautiful mama's and I know, that your babies are looking down at you today as all days, full of pride and love.

For those of you with living children, love each and every minute...even the tough ones. You are all amazing mama's. You are lovers and teachers, discipliners and boo-boo kissers. You are chefs and bottom wipers, storytellers and fort builders. You are hero's and the glue that runs your family. You are loved. I send you all hugs. May you be able to reflect on the joy of motherhood today, as well as relax and enjoy a moment of silence.

Happy Mother's Day my friends. Happy Mother's Day.

Comments

Popular Posts