Happy birthday Jorai

Today marks my baby girls' 3rd birthday. I can't even begin to explain the thoughts that run through my mind. I wonder what she would have been like...what she would would be doing today...I wonder what her laugh would sound like or what my heart would feel if she threw her arms around me.

It's been three years, though it still feels as if it were yesterday. Three years. It's been three years since I last saw you, held you, kissed you. Three long, long years, my love. I miss you so. I love you.

Happy birthday miss Jorai Mae. Whoop it up with Jesus my sweet. We'll be missing you and hugging you from down here.

Comments

Happy birthday sweet girl. :)
Mirne said…
Remembering your girl with you today.
SnoWhite said…
Remembering and wishing Jorai a happy birthday as she celebrates with Jesus.
Phoenix Rising said…
Thanks, my friends.

Popular Posts