Asher memories...

Some of my favorite things that Asher says tight now:

"My baby brother likes me!".
"All myself Mama, All my self!". When he does something all by himself.
"YAY!!!" Clap, clap, clap!
"Mama! Owl says it's OK to wake up!". Proudly showing me his new wake up owl, glowing green.
"Fire fire" Fire fighter.
"Cuddle me Mama".
"Tickle me Mama. I like being tickled!".
"Lemnaid" Lemonade
"I no feel happy." "I feel happy now!"
"Bye, bye buddies.".
"up, up, up!" For anything high or going up in the air.
"potty out of my nemis?".... When ever we ask him to go potty, since he doesn't like to go BM on the potty, he just has to make sure is the other potty we're asking for...potty out of his penis.
Poxil (popsicle)
"mmmm! Me like that Mama. Me like it".
And lately when he wants me to sing to him, though he still loves his G. Popper song (Johnny popper (John Deere)) he's been wanting me to sing to him about "lemnaid". Too funny. So I have to come up with a song about how yummy it is and how to make it by plucking the lemons off the tree, adding sugar and water and stir, stir, stir...and oh how yummy it is and how it tickles my tongue.


My child cracks me up!

Comments

Popular Posts