ar you a mr. or ms. obvious?

i've been struggling in the ms obvious category for a while now...for example, when it's really hot, i just can't help stating just how hot it is. as soon as i say it i think, what an idiot...but i continue to do it. but lately, i've really started making a conscious effort in not doing it. which is hard. i think a lot of times, i struggle for words, so instead of thinking about something, anything to say, i just burp out the obvious. so if you hear me, check me. please.

Now, when I hear it, it just pisses me off. and if i'm going to complain about other folks doing it, then i better quit myself. so this is for you, if your a mr, ms, mrs obvious and of me, to help me conquer this battle...

so help me, if one more person comes up to me and says my nose is red and maybe it's infected. don't ya think i already feel like a chump with a red nose? so ya think it'll be better to point it out?

here are the facts.

i have a zit. inside my nose. i know, it's gross. but the darn things hurts...it's one of those underground storage tanks. all big and puffy, and of course, it's on the same nostril as my piercing. i'd love to do a tank yank but being inside my nose, it makes a bit of cramped quarters. and no, it's not infected, it's just this gross behemoth zit thing on the inside of my nostril.

so now, when someone comes into my office and states the obvious about the fact that my nose is red they have to add the 'well maybe it's infected' crap and then I have to go into the whole spiel about my zit. i feel like I'm in middle school again. i figured i'd just post it on the web for all to know, that yes, i have a zit. inside my nose. and no, it's not infected.

so if you see me and my nose is red, don't you worry your pretty little head. i can handle my orifices and such just fine. and let's as a community, stop stating the obvious.

please and thank you...

Comments

Popular Posts