rejection

**mood: sleepy but anticipating a fresh red eye from the local coffee shop
**noise: ka pua u'i ~ isreal kamakawiwo'ole

i think i'm going to de-pierce myself. which sucks on one hand, but i think it's a necessity. my infection that started last week is now raging in my nose. and although i love finally having it, i'm tired of trying so hard to keep it. so i think i'm going to wait for the infection to heal and then pull it out.

i'm starting to wonder if my body just won't accept piercings. my navel never healed and i had that sucker in for a year and a half. my nose was doing well, but hasn't seemed right for about a month and now it's just plain scary...i know some folks bodys reject metals, maybe my body's trying to tell me something...i guess it's time to start listening.

Comments

Popular Posts