2 things i learned today

1.

Christ heals all pain. it might not be instantaneous and pieces will always be apart of you helping to remind you of the lessons you learned though it. but Jesus is the great healer.
today, i was remembering my friend that committed suicide back in 94 . i never understand how he could take his life. i never could understand how someone could be that desperate. i can see that desperation now. i would never take my life. but now i can feel the same desperation he must have felt. but instead of lying in my grief, i know that it's Christ that keep me breathing. it's Christ that keeps my lips from pressing against the bottle. i never understood the desperation that comes along the side of grief and guilt and pain and loss and i've never fully known the healing power of Christ until now. what a beautiful lesson. painful, yet so very beautiful.


2.

i have 2 choices. i can either feel sorry for myself or i can honor my daughter.

i choose to honor Jorai.

Comments

Popular Posts