It has already begun

Today, as I was getting myself ready, things seemed to go swimmingly. My shower was lovey, the clothes I picked out matched...but things seemed to come crashing to a halt when I went to prep my hair. I shook the moose bottle, sprayed it in my palm, rubbed my hands together and then smeared it on my face.

yup...my face.

I think I have a problem. I can't believe I just admitted this! oye!

Pregnancy brain has begun...Lord help me please! If you see me with abnormally shiny skin, know I must have put moose on my face rather than lotion and kindly let me know.

Comments

Katie said…
AWESOME.

Love it - welcome to the club!! :)
Although I'll soon be leaving it for the rather LESS-together "Mama of Two Under Two Brain" club. Should be good times.
Unknown said…
Maybe that would help with preventing wrinkles????? Or maybe placing a permanent smile on your face???
ShannaKay said…
made me smile :)

Popular Posts